I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blog Pimpin - Gettin' Sticky

I've been introduced to some amazing stuff recently and this is one of the amazingest. Reader Fleerfan has a blog dedicated to one of the best things in the universe, Fleer Logo Stickers.

I love Fleer logo stickers and The Fleer Sticker Project has a bunch of the really really old stickers that are seldom seen. Not only that, there is also a post on hobby pioneers Larry Fritsch and Renata Galasso that is just outstanding. Fleerfan also recently offered me some 1982 Fleer logo stickers on one of my old posts as well. Unlike Pete Carroll coaching the Falcons, that is something I

1 comment:

Fleerfan said...

Thanks for the great review and for letting your readers know about my site!

I'm glad to see someone else has an appreciation for the Fleer team logo inserts.

I'll be pulling some stickers together for you and look forward to reading your comments once you receive them!