I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hey Look, Free Stuff!

Gem Mint Genius is drumming up some pub for his new blog by holding a contest. Go to his site, read a post (go ahead, it's really good), and leave a comment and you'll be entered into a drawing for a free card he picked up at last year's Fan Fest. I suppose you don't technically need to read the blog, but you'll be missing out if you don't. And hey, who doesn't love a sweepstakes. YOU MAY ALREADY BE A WINNER!

3 comments:

Fred Sarra said...

Thanks for the second Pimp, Dayf! Looks like free stuff brings em out of the woodwork. Thanks!

Chris Harris said...

HA-HA! YEW ARE CORRECT, SIR!

LOOK FOR THE ONLY BLOG CONTEST WITH MY PICTURE ON IT!!!

HEY-YO!

Andy said...

I've got an 88 Topps giveaway on my blog right here.