I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blog Pimpin' - Yankee Doodle

This blog is from reader Brandon, he is a Yankee fan and a card collector. Baseball Cards & More is pretty cool because like this blog here Brandon writes about dang near everything. Pack busts, card news, card trades, real trades, Santa cards and sometimes just random stuff he picked up at a card show.

Brandon also likes the art of the deal and has a blog devoted to his trades. I've already found the 1991 Bowman Chipper Jones he needs, so find something else to trade him on the list.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Cool, thanks for the post on your site. I'm working on starting a blogroll too so if anyone wants your blog on my site just e-mail me.
yankeefan063@aol.com