I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Americana 2 - DONE

YAY! WE'RE DONE WITH AMERICANA!!! Here's the french chick from Better Off Dead.

#121 Diane Franklin

Yeah, I feel that way too, babe.



Here's the "Two Dollars" scenes from Better off Dead. Diane's in there for a couple of seconds I think.

So there's my couple of packs of Americana. I got doubles of Wagner and Vader if anyone's interested. Actually everyone except Mayhem and Jackie Chan are yours for the taking. These packs weren't that bad actually, but I think I'm done with celebrity cards for a while. Well, except for the oncs that have invaded legitimate baseball card sets that is.

2 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

She was in Scarface, too I believe...

William Noetling said...

OMG I STILL have a crush on Ms. Franklin from back in the day. She kind of disappeared from public view shortly after Better Off Dead, but has never been far from her fan’s hearts.


And no, she's not in Scarface.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0291404/