I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, August 11, 2008

Lousy rotten [adult swim] played Skip Caray's call of Sid Bream's slide last night out of nowhere on a bump and made me cry again

Right between Family Guy and American Dad. And then they played it again. I was able to hold my shit together the first time, but the second time was too much. This isn't the first time they got me either, they zapped me with a bump with a memorial to Harry Goz a few years back.

Rowland's Office found a clip of Skip's call of Otis Nixon's Catch on MLB.com. Go quick, who knows when they'll start charging for it.

For anyone in the Atlanta area who's interested, there will be a memorial service for Skip tomorrow at Turner Field at 10:00AM. It will be insanely difficult for me to go, but I have a feeling I'll regret it if I don't.

No comments: