I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, August 4, 2008

Trade Update

I've been slow as hell in my trading lately and I don't have time tonight to slog through the 8000 messages in my e-mail. Here's an update on what's going on and how far I'm along.

These packages are on their way now:

Todd - Sparta and the Royals have been shipped.
Mario - Miller and the Marlins are on the way.
Thorzul - Trading him some Brewers.

Ready to go, but with problems:

Anthony - I've got your Cardinals and Yadier auto ready, but I wrecked my last bubble mailer. I'll have it in the mail tomorrow.

Chris Harris - I went through your wantlists and have a pile for you. I went though your trade bait and found a bunch I need. Unfortunately I can't find the #@$^$ notebook where I wrote down the ones I need! I'll get back to you on this...

The guy who wanted the miscut Tony Gwynn card - I'm embarassed to say I can't find it. As soon as I can find the bloody thing, I'll send it. Sorry about that.

Still working on it:

Kevin - Orioles
David - Indians
Brian - Braves (I'm not mailing until I find some LaRoche cards, and I'm having no luck right now.
Steve - White Sox

If I forgot about your trade, I apologize. Shoot me an e-mail. If you want to make a trade, send an e-mail to the address in my profile, but make sure theres TRADE in the subject line. I'm working on getting a seperate account for trades, because right now my main account is a disaster. Want Lists are on the side and will be updated this weekend.

Thanks to all who have traded with me and thanks for your patience.

Almost forgot about The House Of Cardboard's heritage wantlist. I've got it printed out and will hit the doubles soon. If you have a wantlist, post it in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

hey buddy...
no worries on not being able to find any Roach cards for me right now... no rush. Whenever.
I'm still bummed about Skip.

oh, and I'm sending you an email with my new address since I moved a couple of weeks ago...

--David said...

No problem on the trades! I just sent ya stuff hoping you didn't have it yet.. :-) In fact, I'm putting together some cards. LOL..

PunkRockPaint said...

No worries on the miscut Gwynn... I was really just using as an excuse to dump some Braves stuff on you.

I will drop you an email.

Slette said...

Hey man, I emailed you a bit ago while you were housesitting about some Heritage you had on your wantlist, and a bunch of Braves cards... I was the guy who collected Yankees (especially Pettitte). Drop me an email at epslette AT hotmail DOT com and let me know your mailing address. I move next week, and the less I have to haul, the better!