I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let's see how long this takes


In the mail today. A signature of a lefty pitching prospect for the Twins who is recovering from a broken elbow. The back says to allow 8 to 12 weeks for processing. Twelve weeks from today is November twelfth. Will it come before then? After? Will I get it at all? Maybe I'll get a replacement for the card because Jose's writing arm was the one that was broken. I might even get that Andrew Miller card that Topps never gave Mario. I'm giddy with antic... well you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get it. I sent mine in about 3 months ago and got it a couple of weeks ago. They actually sent the card instead of some redemption.

sruchris said...

I'm still waiting for a crappy scout card from Bowman I sent to Topps back in June.