I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, August 31, 2008

JACKPOT



It had to happen eventually, one of our blogging brethren just pulled one of the crazy hits that are driving the industry right now. And he pulled it out of a BLASTER. Watch the video to see for yourself (there is some bad language in there although you can't blame him) or you can cheat by checking out the posts here and here. In honor of the pull, here is one of my favorite goofball YouTube videos.

3 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

Sorry about the cursing. It would have been A LOT worse had I not reminded myself not to get too excited. I remember freakin' out about pulling a Mantle bat card only to find out it was a piece of Yankee Stadium.

Curse you, Topps!

Captain Canuck said...

I can't believe it!

Chipper and Big Mac in the same pack!
Wow. Talk about lucky...

Anonymous said...

Too funny, you almost sounding like John Belushi in Animal House.. Holy Shitah! - waring