I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, August 15, 2008

Clone Wars

A new Star Wars movie hits theaters today and I don't give a crap. This scares the hell out of me, because it officially means I am old and crotchety and all washed up now. I should be just a little bit excited, but no, the fire has gone out. How incredibly sad. This does give me an excuse to post some Star Wars cards though, from the 30th anniversary set.


Here's El Dorko himself, the man who brought us all joy... then pain. Lots and lots of PAIN.


This is the only insert I pulled out of a half dozen of these packs, a magnet of fearsome stormtroopers. Skeery!


This is one of the most fantastic cards I have ever pulled. A card of........ AN INTERNET MEME. When does Rick Astley get his own card?



(don't forget the utterly filthy version of the gangsta rap!)

2 comments:

Gellman said...

What is thy bidding my masta?
Its a disasta! Skywalka we afta!

We got Deathstar! We got Deathstar!

I love that gangsta rap. So funny.

Motherscratcher said...

I think we'd all be a lot more excited if episodes I-III weren't so...I don't know...forgetable. Whatever they were, they weren't great.

This isn't to say that you aren't a cranky old man. I just don't think that has much to do with it in this case.

I've got to go now. Those damn neighbor kids won't stay in their own damn yard.