I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grand Gesture

Grand Cards pointed out a goof up to Topps and they sent him a World Baseball Classic box set in return. Now he's sharing the love and offering some free cards from the set just for asking. So go out and claim some WBC cards and maybe check out his wantlist as well. Pay it forward, doncha know. I'll definitely be looking for some loose Tigers lying around to send him just for putting his wantlist on Google Docs, something that never occurred to me before. Looks like I'll be playing with spreadsheets in the near future.

tl;dr version:

FREE CARDS GO GETS EM

1 comment:

Offy said...

I've got my wantlists up on Google Docs and well and love it. Very simple to use and share as a web page.