I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 27, 2008

Chipper List Goodness

Readers head my pleas and supplied me with some good info for finding a list of Chipper cards.

Capewood gave me the 411 on setting up an account at Beckett.com and getting the list from the My Collections page.

Reader Maximillian also hooked me up with a Beckett list.

Roger (who had helped out this and opther blogs many times) pointed me to this link to the Sports Card Source which has a nice huge list (38 pages!!!) but which seems to be missing a lot of the crazy parallels which I didn't want to deal with anyway.

I even got an offer to increase my Chipper collection from reader cpfiles. Thanks for all the help out there, if I go nuts and try to get all 8,109 cards listed on Beckett you'll be the first to know!

No comments: