I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

They're at it again

Topps is suing Upper Deck again. Something about UD having players Topps owns in Legendary Cuts. So now all the stuff has to be recalled even though half of it has already shipped and "prices are skyrocketing" blah blah blah.

I saw it first on Cardboard Mania, you can also get more details in The Daily, The Propaganda, and The Fantastic.

Topps and Upper Deck: A pox on both your houses. Quit fighting like you're Tweedledum and Tweedledee and put out better cards instead of shortprinting and pulling from production and recalling and all this crap designed to inflate prices. Somebody please give Donruss their license back already. *sigh*

To bring us back up from this bummer, here's some happy news from the world of memorabilia. Geddy Lee just donated over 200 autographed baseballs to the Negro Leagues Museum in Kansas City. MLB.com hilariously calls him "A Canadian punk rocker" in the article. I heard Geddy did it of his own Free Will too. Ha! I kill me. Good Job Geddy!

No comments: