I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well this guy, he's just a dork



Oh. My. GOD.

Funniest video ever. Look at him watching MXC and showing off his "PC". What a tool. Talking about box breaks and and pulling 1/1"Masterpiece cards" and talking about "book value". What a Beckett subscriber. I wonder if his parents know he broke the video camera filming this. Albert Pujols numbered to 500? Come on, no one wants that old junk anymore. And did you see him wiggling the A-Rod card to show off the 3-D lenticular effect? What a maroon. The funniest bit was when he showed off his game jersey and bat cards. Ha! I have some game jersey cards and bat cards that I pulled out of packs I searched at Target to sell him! They're not worth anything anymore anyway. The guy thinks he's some kind of "expert" on baseball cards or something. What a Joe Collector.

4 comments:

Chris Harris said...

My name is Chris, and I am a Joe Collector.

Wax Heaven said...

You have found Gold. Wow.

Wax Heaven said...

;)

madding said...

I tried to watch this, but I couldn't even make it to the 3 minute mark. There are just certain things that should not be documented by video. I wish I could share in this guy's enthusiasm, but... no.