I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 26, 2009

O-Pee-Chee Blowout Pack 1

Allen & Ginter releases on July 8th and I have determined that while O-Pee-Chee is nice and all, I simply don't have time to mess with it. So I'm posting all the packs I've bought today and will be sending the base cards (minus the Braves of course) off to Sooz for her auto project. In three months the stuff will be all over the place at a discount or the Topps injunction will have made it so expensive that I wouldn't have a shot at a set anyway. Either way is fine with me. Let's do this.


181 Cory Wade
430 Nick Markakis
262 Kelly Johnson black
553 Kevin Youkilis Moments DP
138 J.P. Howell
276 Cliff Floyd
This was the second pack I opened and it make up for that stinker of a first pack. Kelly Johnson once again was the first Brave pulled out of a product. I think that's the 4th time this year that's happened. The Markakis card is snazzy. That's how a posed card in front of a blank wall should be done. There was a nifty photo of Cliff Floyd on his card too, but Blogger ate the picture and I'm not uploading it a second time.

No comments: