I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Contests - non political variery

There's more than political contests today, oh yes, there are actual prize-type caontests all over the card-blogging world today.

First up is Chemgod's Awesomely Bad Wax Packs who is giving away, appropriately enough, some awesomely bad wax. So if you're a Michigan State fan (or not, who doesn't love bad wax) go snag that pack. Even if you don't get this pack, check pack at his site every so often as there have been several pack giveaways. This is legit, folks, I've already gotten awesomely bad wax from him.


Next up is Fleerfan, who is giving away 10 Fleer stickers nevermind, I should have posted this this morning instead of saving to my draft folder. Steve's too quick on the draw. Go check out the site anyway, it's insanely good.

Finally we have 88 Topps cards, who gives away stuff all the time. Today Andy is giving away O-Pee-Chee cards. I guarantee you can will win this contest, because all you have to do is post a link to the blog (just like this) somewhere on the intranets and you win five free cards! HA! I fooled you! I cynically exploited your trusting eyeballs just to get free cards! Suckers! Now I'll have first pick of the cards! Better act quick before they're all gone... Actually five cards divided by a 396 card set means there are 79 prizes. I guess you have a little time. There's a 1988 Topps card posted today at a certain autograph site I know... It would be real easy to post a link there and get your cards.

Good luck everbody!

No comments: