I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Updated 2010 Blaster League Roster

Ok,  here's the updated updated list of people who have their teams ready.

I've abandoned the 20 team limit. If you do a rip and a post you're in and I'll sort out the logistics later. If you're not on the list yet and you've created a team, leave links to your team in the comments. If you don't have a blog to post the team to, leave details in the comments or e-mail them to me and I'll post it here. Deadline is April 18th!

I have prize cards in my hands from two contestants. I'll post them later this week.  For now, the teams will be divided into the 'free' version of the game and the 'playing for keeps' version. More details on the prize pool will be posted later.

Playing for prizes:

Thorzul - Rip and Team post.

Mmosley - Rip and Team post.

Playing for fun:

McCann Can Triple - Rip post - Team post.

Jeffrey Wolfe - Rip post - Team Post.

HamRamMobTown - Rip post - Team post.

Play at the Plate - Rip and Team post.

Punk Rock Paint - Rip and Team post.

DogFacedGremlin - Rip and Team post.

CynicalBuddha - Rip and Team post.

Lake Effect Cards - Rip and Team post. 

Chris Mays - Rip post - Team post.

Madding - Rip Post - Team post.

ZMan - Rip post - Team post.

Jay - Rip post - Team Post.

Wax Wombat - Rip and Team post.

Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius - Rip post -Team post. 

Don - Rip post (images) - Team post. 

Ike's Cards - Rip post - Team post.

DavidJ - Rip Post - Team post.

Zpop - Rip post - Team post.

Tunguska - Rip post  - Team post.

Chris L. - Rip and Team post. 

Cardsplitter - Rip post - Team post.

AdamE - Rip and Team post.

Phungo - Rip post - Team post.

Me - Rip post - Team post.

13 comments:

TJ said...

Holy crap that's a lot of blasters. If someone did this with Upper Deck they might still be in business.

Play at the Plate said...

I'm going to send some cards....did we decide what to send or is just randomness?

madding said...

If Upper Deck put out any blasters worth buying, they might... er, yeah, sorry.

AdamE said...

You missed me...

http://thoughtsandsox.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-blaster-fantasy-team.html

Cardsplitter said...

I am going to send a shiny card with white borders and a shiny card with shinier borders, wainright and wright, respectively. I hope that is ok. Both are numbered, that makes them valuable, right? right?

PunkRockPaint said...

I am in it for realsies... I will send a few "items" soon.

hamrammobtown said...

I'll be sending card(s) in...have to actually look at the collection...dayf, where do I get your address? Also, did you want those 2006 A&G cards?

dayf said...

AdamE - Updated.

Everyone else - I'll have a post up by the end of the week explaining what and where and how to send in stuff for the prize pool.

Don said...

I will send in my chrome and my gold card from 2010 Topps along with a V-Mart jersey card if I can find it.

Anonymous said...

I shall send prizes. Packs of 1987 Topps.

madding said...

And my team shall now be named "The Winged Rats of Downtown Portland" because the readers of the blog deemed it so. Just so you know or whatever.

Jay said...

When I click on my name error 404 comes up. How can I fix that?

ernest of canada said...

i e-mailed the rip and my team to you today. thanks Dayf.