I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Blaster League Prizes

Here's some prize pledges from a couple of contestants. I'll get up a final list of everybody in the league this weekend probably. I have lots of stuff on my plate today and this evening I'll probably get mesmerized by the contrived pomposity that is NFL DRAFT PRIME TIME.

Prize pledge from Ernest of Canada

Ernest goes traditional Pack Poker rules by pledging some of the inserts out of his packs.


Lance Berkman Clubhouse Collection jersey
Shane Victorino Chrome
Ichiro Chrome

Don pledges two shinies and a Tipton.


2010 Topps DBacks Gold card


Chrome Stephen Drew


and the piece de resistance...


1954 Topps Jim Delsing in Gem Mint 11 condition

Chew on that all you lazy people who didn't rip a blaster...

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

My prize pack will be in the mail on Friday...