I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, April 22, 2010

By Jove, there appears to be a draft on the telly tonight



The American Handegg Confederation moved their drafting festivities to Prime Time on Thursday in an insidious attempt to ensure absolutely no one is productive at work tomorrow. I personally don't care because I've been listening to the Braves get mangled once again by the Phillies. However, I cannot pass up this opportunity to post what may very well be the most utterly fantastic football card from the 1960's. Did Charlie Finley own the Raiders too?

1 comment:

ernest of canada said...

it's unfortunate that back in the day no one in the cfl chose to sport a comparable 'stache. we need more avant garde football cards like that up here.