I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Interesting things for an afternoon

Quickly now...


Chicle is Live. Apparently there is a Babe Ruth jersey relic in the set. I shall be contacing my suppliers to inquire about obtaining some arty goodness today.

Tribe Cards is giving away Strat-O-Matic games. I'm a Statis-Pro fan meself, but I will be entering the contest regardless.

The Worst autograph tourney is ready to launch - I'll post more details when there are more details to post, um. yeah.

GET WELL SOON UECK!

4 comments:

dayf said...

One more item for your concideration:

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-braves-blog/2010/04/28/cox-heyward-taking-way-too-many-pitches/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_braves_blog

Bobby Cox is a Hall of Famer the nanosecond he hangs up the cleats, but this is just plain stupid. You keep taking pitches J-Hey.

dayf said...

Update on Natl. Chicle:

Champion Sports cards has it for $90 a box, Atlanta Sports cards for $95.

I only have $80 saved up because it was SUPPOSED to release on May 12.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Matt P. said...

Thanks for the Ueck shout-out. At least the Crew was able to send him off with a sweep and two great saves from Trevor Hoffman...

Oh. Right.

Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

A great free site similiar to Strat-O_Matic and Statis Pro is www.pennantchase.com.