I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, April 19, 2010

Last dang chance to get in the Heritage Blaster League

Deadline was yesterday, but today was murder and I'm going to bed without posting the final list. Anyone who wants in better post a comment here swearing up and down that you have the box ordered but it got lost in the mail, and I drove to Target to get another one but I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

Just this once my laziness will equal mercy and I'll let you in.

Everyone e-mailing me about promises of prize antes, I got 'em, you're in, don't send anything yet, it's all good, there's no hurry, just be patient, you don't even need to send it to me, just tell me what it is, take your time, DON'T PANIC.

I gotta send an e-mail to Phungo and then I'm off to bed.

Nighty nite.

1 comment:

DaveH said...

you're expecting an entry from Jake Blues?!?!? Sweet!

Word verification: arplume - what pirates call the stack of ash from Iceland