I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Credit where Credit is Due



Whelp, we've got our first no hitter of the season...


One day after Lucky Bastige gets a 7-spot in an inning for run support, Kawakami doesn't even get a single hit. Ugh. That will teach me to fool around and not post a Brave card for my daily Random Brave post. Oh well, time to win the rubber game tomorrow.Congrats to Ubaldo Jimenez for pitching the first No-Hitter in Rockies' history. That's one more than the Mets, for those of you keeping score at home.

Oh yeah, this is for Gritz:


What smart kiddo knows what this is from?

9 comments:

RoofGod said...

I was wondering how long it would take you to find a Jimenez card to due a post about your Braves level of ineptitude tonight.

Captain Canuck said...

everytime I flipped over from the playoffs to the game, the Braves had guys on base... then i flipped over and everyone is jumping up and down.

what the hell?

DeadHorse said...

I love the SP Heritage card. I was thinking of sending it to him last night as I just pulled it out of a pack. Good luck now....

Mark Aubrey said...

I'll go with "The Young Ones".

Roy said...

Yeah Canuck...he had 6 walks. Oh and StL/NYM played 20 innings.

Sooz said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the jimenez got the first no-hitter in Rockies history was that the Mets still didn't have any. lol

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

Sticking with the BBC theme I'll go with either Benny Hill or Monty Phython.

Anonymous said...

Totally The Young Ones, from the episode Bored, just before the pub scene, with Madness and Viv's mother

gritz76 said...

Now if I just could find the red and white striped tent.