I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yo Momma Trade of the Month




I had another post lined up for this morning, but my PC had it's daily "Dayf's in a rush, let's lock up hard" moment, so you get this trade I pulled off instead for today's reading pleasure. I guess Steve12 is just a big Larry Walker fan. I don't particularly care about any of the guys I got in return but I couldn't refuse three for one. The Topps Transmogrifier? That's another story...




This is affectionaltely known in the industry as taking a dump. This happened about three times before I finally got the trade to go through. That was a lotta work for cards I didn't care much about. They are all up for trade for just one 1989 Mark Lemke. Or 1995? I'll take 1997. Please?

3 comments:

TJ said...

Man, I gave up on making trades anymore because the trade machine always freezes up on me. You think they would have fixed all that by now.

Offy said...

I just had someone offer me three different '71 commons for an '87 Clemens. Can't beat that at all.

madding said...

That happened to me (the dump) when I went to request my Luis Aparicio auto. Then it decided not to ask for payment information from me when I ordered it, so I thought something was really messed up and that I probably wouldn't be getting my card at all. I then bothered to read the fine print to find out that I got the card for free, although I'm still not clear why they wouldn't charge for some cards while ensuring that they charge 3000x what something is actually worth (for shipping) on the worthless cards.