I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DavidJ's Heritage Blaster Team

I'm trying to catch up on all this stuff tonight so I can post an updated list tomorrow. Anyone who wants in the league but does not have a blog, post a comment or e-mail me and I'll do one of these posts for you too. Here's DavidJ's team originally posted in the comments.

My team name is "Pepper" (per my captcha)

Team card: Los Angeles Dodgers
Manager: Joe Torre
Stadium: The Berlin Wall (Card NF8)

C: Brandon Inge, Ramon Hernandex
**Inge is listed as a 3B. If he is not eligible at C anymore, then Varitek is my second catcher.
1B: Adrian Gonzalez
2B: Aki
3B: Beckham (Chrome card)
SS: Rollins
CI: Garret Jones (two Pirates in my lineup??)
SS: Yunel Escobar (I'm a Mets fan, and Rollins & Esco are my SSes...)
OF: Nelson Cruz, Adam Jones, Raul Ibanez, Jeff Francoeur
U: Ichiro ("All Star Card" - #487 - I am allowed one of these, right?)

My rotation:
Scott Kazmir
Cole Hamels
Dan Haren
Josh Johnson
Jon Niese
Adam Wainwright
Ricky Nolasco

My video will be here soon: http://vimeo.com/10647003 (right now it is encoding)


One note for David: You can use Inge as your catcher as long as you scribble out Third Base and write in Catcher per my 1981 Topps rule. Otherwise you'll have to make due with Lobster

No comments: