I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mailbox Menaces

Watch your mailboxes carefully, strange things are afoot in the blogosphere.

Stale Gum has re-declared Bip war upon me and several other bloggers. Expect Bippings to commence shortly. And no, not the ones that I got long ago and still need to post.

Beardy has sent out a Hot Tejada to menace unsuspecting traders. Whoever isstuckwith the B-12 Bip when the season ends on October third will, um... feel shame, I guess. Don't feel shame!

WickedLiquids is also sending a couple of cards out on an extended trip to see where they end up. The trading card equivalent of a roaming gnome, I suppose. The Granderson has last been spotted in South Carolina. I'm not sure where the Lee is... Hopefully not in a package I haven't sorted yet.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

Lee has marched north of the border....
but will soon be sent packing for the south, somewhere...

GCA said...

I feel like the cow that started the war... (http://www.isu.edu/~trinmich/cow.html)

I just wandered into a K-mart and picked up some Upper Decks (http://apackaday.blogspot.com/2008/06/repack-box-remorse-volume-2-stealth.html)