I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The weirdest thing in my collection

LOOK AT THIS WEIRD PERSON!


He made his own stamps! You can't make your own stamps that is illegal! he did it tho back in a long time ago in Philadelphia. Ben Franklin is from Philadelphia and he invented stamps so maybe he was a friend and Ben said it was ok. The guy's name was Blood! so maybe Ben was just like this guy is strange I better let him do what he wants I'll just go to France and flirt with  girls while this guy runs the post office hehe! I guess this costed a penny because is says PENNY POST rithg there on top above that weird looking face of whis why would you put that face on a stamp? i would tell the etcher guy to make me look good not all creepy but back then they had mutton chops and big eyebrows were fashionalbe so maybe he looked the secksay back in 1850? ?

I don't even want to know what a Kockersperger is. 



Here is the stamp in my Harris Independance United States Postage Stamp Album (the one up there in the titel!) I put it in it's own page because it is so cool and SO WEIRD. I still have the bottom of the page where i bought it it was five dollars!!!! The catalog number is 15218.

No one have a stamp like this but I do!!!

2 comments:

deal said...

Best Banner Photo Ever!

Collective Troll said...

You are an inspiration!I actually had to google philatelic... Now that I know what I means I plan on using it in a normal conversation at work...

The Word Verification is:
UNSUC
seriously...