I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dilemma

So when I bought that box of Timelines from Dave & Adam's, they send me a coupon good for $10 off a $50 purchase this month. The coupon expires in three days. Also, if I order today there's free shipping if I order over fifty bucks worth of stuff. So, Heritage High Numbers is $51.95. If I use the coupon, I can get it for $41.95 which is right around the price I was waiting for the awful stuff to drop to anyway. Problem is, I don't like this product, even though it's Heritage. I don't like Fukudome, I have a ton of Bruce already and Evan Longoria's first cards were from 2006, sorry Rays fans. But, it's a good deal and it's Heritage. But, all the 2009 stuff comes out next week and I might want to just save my money. A little help here folks?

11 comments:

Voltaire said...

Save your money. You'd have to spend $40 on stuff you don't want. Spend that money on '09 stuff you do. Don't be a slave to the coupon.

deal said...

I am with Voltaire. Don't spend $ just to save $. How many Heritage cards are in there anyway?? half the cards are UH which your just going to use as packing material.

it will probably go for $42 in a month anyway. Besides I want to see more of these American Heritage cards.

deal said...

Oh and one more thing - put Topps in a timeout since they screwed all those folks that bought pre-sells of Mayo for the banging autos.

AlbuqwirkE said...

Topps Heritage.... free shipping...

Bay Rat North West said...

Get 2 boxes of X and send them to me. I'll send you the two sawbucks you are saving for a total of twenty! Win/Win!

night owl said...

I fail miserably at doing this, but: wait two weeks.

Anonymous said...

You gotts be careful with D&A too, whatever you decide to buy. In order to get the free S&H, you have to ACTUALLY spend $50, not buy a $50 product with a $10 coupon.

AdamE said...

Can you use the cupon to do a prebuy of 09 product?

madding said...

Buy the Heritage box and give me all the SPs!

Okay, serious answer... you may as well save the money. If it was a regular Heritage box, I'd probably say differently.

Anonymous said...

No sale. No no no. Put the $40-ish toward something you actually want when new cards come out. PS No.

Anonymous said...

Do not buy that trash ...