I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What's more unlikely

A black President of the United States...


Or the Cardinals in the Super Bowl.


I think after the Keynote Address in 2004, it was expected that Obama would make a run at the Presidency at some point in the future. However, I don't think ANYONE ever thought Edge would make it to the Super Bowl after leaving Indianapolis for Arizona.

When I was hunting eBay for an image to use (since they don't seem to have packs of Topps Obama cards anywhere here in Georgia yet) I saw the thumbnail for this card:


and immediately thought that white light in the background of the card was a campaign-used shirt piece or something. This hobby has messed my mind up.

Ahhh... 12:01PM. Feels good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Topps will produce an inaugural parade-used card of the Chicago White Sox mascot in the Illinois state float. PS It does feel good.