I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inspired by Blue

Blue Heaven pointed out this neat Obamamizer with a post full o' Dodgers. So, instead of finishing posts and putting together packages to be mailed, I spent my time making this:

Paste is a pretty good magazine, but their website needs work. If you make your own Obamacons, make sure you Shift+PrintScreen and paste it into paint or Photoshop. I tried registering and it borked on me and refused toaccept the username and password I entered 2 minutes before. I almost lost this masterpiece! Even if you don't want to Obaminate anyone, check out the gallery. there are some gems.

2 comments:

Grand Cards said...

Clearly, dayf has not visited grandcards.blogspot.com in the last two weeks and viewed the author's own icon. :)

dayf said...

Dayf has not seen grandcards.blogspot.com before but he will be keeping an eye on it in the future.