I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009 Topps Gimmick Cards Revealed!

This was leaked from a very unreliable source in Duryea PA, so I'm almost positive they're legit. What? A reliable source wouldn't have been unscrupulous enough to leak them! Anyway, Topps is doing some super short printed variation cards again in 2009. The variations are subtle so you'll have to look closely at those cards, kids. Behold:

THE 2009 TOPPS GIMMICK CARDS

ALEX RODRIGUEZ COP STASHE VARIATION

ALBERT PUJOLS FRIENDLY MUTTON CHOPS VARIATION

KOSUKE FUKUDOME COWBOY STASHE VARIATION

TY COBB HANDLEBARS (with bonus soul patch) VARIATION

AND THE BIG MAMA... THE KING KAMEHAMEHA SUPER RARE ONE OF ONE


BABE RUTH CUT SIG ZZ TOP VARIATION

Man, I haven't been this excited about a new Topps set since, well, since they boogered up last year's set. Johan didn't even pitch that day! I can't wait for Series Two and the Chipper Jones Frank Zappa Variation.

(context)

thx Stale Gum, Tom the Ripper, Wax Heaven and I guess Topps for making all of this possible.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

i actually like them. too bad