I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama Cards or Nobama Cards

That is the question. So here's the deal: I'm going to be collecting the Topps Obama set. The question is: do you want to see it on here or not. Vote in the poll up at the right, and if you have anything to say about it leave a message in the comments. If anyone else is collecting it or just want some leave a comment. Five packs in and I've already got doubles.

I will be ripping and posting these three packs:



I can post 'em here or on A Pack a Day, doesn't matter to me. You've got one day to vote because the first post is tomorrow. Thanks.

4 comments:

Bay Rat North West said...

You might as well do them here. You are the Cardboard Junkie. Not the Baseball Cardboard Junkie.

Chris Mays said...

Go for it! I'll be collecting the set as well.

Captain Canuck said...

I was gonna say dear god no... but I seem to be in the minority...

dayf said...

Canuck: you get a vote when Alberta ratifies the Constitution.

;)