I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, November 24, 2008

Links to other stuff in lieu of actual content

No I haven't figured out my pimpin' replacement joke yet, maybe next week. I'm about the only person working at my job this week so let's just say the next few days will suck.

Ok, first off. If you haven't checked out the Bat Around on Sports Cards Uncensored, you should. RIGHT NOW. There will be a quiz.

Now for some newish blogs I found last week.

Green Monster
And he ain't kiddin 'bout monsters. There's some lovely oldies in there too.


Goose Joak

I have NO idea what the hell a Goose Joak is. It makes good cards though. Even of dogs!


LINKS OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEK:

Waxaholic's first card.

Squeezeplay asks how rare is rare.

I love knuckleballers. We need a card of this girl!

Wax Heaven shows off some sketch cards. Good stuff!

Of course Kimaloo does 'em too.

Sketch, Cards, Poetry on Dinged Corners. (back up!)

Topps All-Star Rookie Team.

Eric Carle would be proud.

More than you ever, ever, EVER wanted to know about George Brett.

Night Owl's got a pack and a poll.

And finally... Christmas Time is Here. Happiness and Cheer. Cards for all, cause David calls this his favorite time of year!



http://www.viruscomix.com/page451.html This has nothing to do with baseball,I just like this comic.

6 comments:

Goose Joak said...

Thanks for the link, sir!

As to the meaning of Goose Joak...perhaps that deserves its own post :)

Again, thanks for the link. Much appreciated.

dayf said...

Aw crumb, it's gone! That was a great post from Dinged corners too... Stuff does disappear over there at times.

As for the All Star post, that is now fixed. I knew I had seen it somewhere, but couldn't find it.

Scott C. said...

Thanks for listening to Green Monster. I hope any of your readers that follow it enjoy my blog. I know I have fun writing it.
Scott C.

Anonymous said...

dayf and jaybee, at your request we republished that post...had taken it down 'cos we thought maybe it wasn't, you know, cardy enough. editors tend to edit themselves i guess.

dayf said...

That post was plenty cardy (there are 3 or 4 of 'em in there!). Thanks for putting it back up.

Anonymous said...

Another link to be sure to check out for any card collector is CheckOutMyCards. They are a relatively new site that is listing more and more cards sent in by sellers everyday. They scan the front and back of every card on sale so you know exactly what you are getting and for great prices.