I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, November 22, 2008

08 Timelines Timeless Teams Stadiums

Ok, so I really love this set now. Odd because I hated the stuff in '04. Why did I hate that set? Check out all the Braves in the checklist. Steve and David hated the set too. Why the heck did Upper Deck do that? Anyway, they've made up for their egregious omissions with the Timelines set.

The main reason I love the cards is because of the stadium scenes on the back. They just look fantastic. So here's all the ones I have. Why not show them off? I hope to eventually complete my stadium set, I'll be happy to receive any that aren't posted here in card or scan form.

NL East

Braves

Marlins
Mets
Nationals Phillies

AL East

Blue Jays

Orioles

Rays

Red Sox
Yankees


NL Central

Astros Brewers
Cardinals
Cubs
Pirates
Reds

AL Central

Indians

Royals
Tigers
Twins
White Sox


NL West

Diamondbacks
Dodgers Giants
Padres

Rockies


AL West

A's
Angels
Mariners
Rangers

3 comments:

night owl said...

Hmmmm. Maybe I WILL have to get some Timelines cards, just for the backs. I don't think I've ever bought cards just for the backs before.

Anonymous said...

I really don't want to buy any more packs of Timeline but the lack of Manny Ramirez cards in Topps' late season product is killing me, not to mention that stupid Photoshopped card in Stadium Club.

shorolmanush said...



Mobile Tab and Laptop Price and Feature