I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick & Easy Trade with Thorzul.

Back in this post, Thorzul offered up a couple of Goudey SP cards and I took him up on the offer. I think I sent him a Heritage insert and a Heritage Chrome card and someting else. Ask Thorzul if you're that interested. Here's what I received in return:


Aha! I have cool backgrounds too! In addition to the Robinson and Gibson SP's Thorzul threw in the Smoltz mini card and that SP McCann. Those are the best trades, quick and easy and no going through piles of doubles. Here's to many more such trades...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never got into Transmetropolitan because I never ran across the opening issues. It was Garth Ennis' Hitman that got me into comics in college, probably my favorite series of all time.

I AM BAYTOR!