I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Announcements

Announcement #1:

The people have spoken and have elected 2008 Topps Updates & Highlights as this weeks blaster what to be opened on this here blog. You could have had Allen & Ginter, but noooooooo. As a result of this electoral victory, Hand Collated has challenged me to a duel. Blasters at 10 paces. I hope he means card blasters and not Star Wars blasters or I'm screwed. Details are being finalized, my box break will be here live at about 9:00pm Eastern.

Announcement #2:


Barring unforseen circumstances, Dayf will be attending his first legitimate card show not tacked onto a FanFest or other such sports marketing opportunity in about a decade. The B.P. Sports Collectibles Autograph and Collectibles MEGASHOW at the Cobb County Civic Center. Details will be posted later this week or you can check out bpsports.com. Or, I dunno, click on the flyer I took the time to scan for you.

That is all...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty good autograph lineup. If I lived anywhere near there, I would definitely be there to grab some signatures.

Captain Canuck said...

I am so unbelievably jealous.

Gellman said...

Holy crap, what a line up. You may have to take extra people to wait in line for you while you go to other people.

night owl said...

Wow, must be nice to live somewhere civilized.

James said...

That looks like a great show! Who do you plan on getting autographs from?

Russ said...

I've been to a couple BP events and they do nothing but great work.