I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Six And Oh

What is 6-0?

The record of your Playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks!!!

The Hawks and Lakers (sounds like a finals matchup to me!) are the only undefeated teams left in the NBA. The Hawks will remain undefeated tonight as they get revenge on the Celtics for impeding Atlanta's championship run last year.

So yeah, I've gone a little Hawks crazy. A win on the road in Chicago tends to change one's opinion on how sucky a franchise is. It's strange, Mike Woodson with hair and a cop stache = bad coach. Mike Woodson bald with a goatee = great coach. I also have a huge man crush on Al Horford now. I'll be glued to the TV tonight but I'll have a rather huge Celtic post up after the game to console all the Boston Faithful.

Oh, also - I don't know how many of you out there actually collect basketball but I'm on the lookout for cards of the current Hawks team and I have TONS of old hoops cards I now deem expendable. Hint, hint.

Update: I DON'T CARE IF WE LOST THAT WAS THE BEST DAMN HAWKS GAME I'VE SEEN IN DECADES

There is no shame in losing a game to the world champions on a last second desperation shot by Paul Pierce. The Hawks are back! THEY'RE BAAAAAAACK!

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

hoops? Did dayf say he wanted more hoops?
They're on their way!

dayf said...

HAWKS not hoops! I'm trying to get rid of the hoops!

Russ said...

I had to watch the game on ESPN GameTracker. I really hope this brings back an Atlanta/Boston rivalry like the 'Nique and Bird era